QA Automation Engineer
- 3+ years of commercial automating experience (Python, JS)
- QA experience/knowledge
- Experience with API Automation testing
- Solid programming skills with Python or JS
- Hands-on experience with building automation test platform for functional and non-functional testing and with related tools
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins / AWS CodeBuild)
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress, Docker, Jenkins
- API (curl, postman, python-requests)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- 100% taxes compensation according to Ukrainian legislation
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid public holidays according to Ukrainian legislation
- Medical insurance with A++ clinics coverage after probation
- Salary reviews every 6 months (on hold till the end of the war)
- Performance review twice a year, with goals check every 2 months
- Personal Macbook for work
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday (during the war, remote work is provided. After the end of the war and/or the opening of borders, we all return to office work with the possibility of remote only on Wednesdays. Work will be provided in the office in Kyiv or relocate)
- 8-hour working day, which starts at 9-11 a.m.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of the web and mobile products. Day to day work would imply:
- Help to design, build and maintain a platform for functional and non-functional testing of a microservices application, including reporting and tests results visualization
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement project requirements
- Perform functional and non-functional test cases design, automation and review
- Mastering the product — provide hands-on quality direction
- Analyzing and processing product requirements
- Driving exploratory testing, authoring test plans and test cases, as well as regression suits for the product
- Taking part in continuous process improvement
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way. Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
- Back-end: Python3+, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
- Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify.
- Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor.
- AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.