QA Automation Engineer
- 3+ years of commercial automating experience (Python, JS)
- QA experience/knowledge
- Experience with API Automation testing
- Solid programming skills with Python or JS
- Hands-on experience with building automation test platform for functional and non-functional testing and with related tools
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins / AWS CodeBuild)
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress, Docker, Jenkins
- API (curl, postman, python-requests)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- 100% taxes compensation
- 100% compensation the road to/from the office (Uber or gas)
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid public holidays according to Ukrainian legislation
- Medical insurance with A++ clinics coverage
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Performance review twice a year, with goals check every 2 months
- Comfortable working place with Macbook M1, Display 28″ 4k, and an e-table
- 50% of courses compensation
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Free corporate English lessons
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday (Wednesdays are optionally remote)
- 8-hour working day
As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of the web and mobile products. Day to day work would imply:
- Help to design, build and maintain a platform for functional and non-functional testing of a microservices application, including reporting and tests results visualization
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement project requirements
- Perform functional and non-functional test cases design, automation and review
- Mastering the product — provide hands-on quality direction
- Analyzing and processing product requirements
- Driving exploratory testing, authoring test plans and test cases, as well as regression suits for the product
- Taking part in continuous process improvement
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way. Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
- Back-end: Python3+, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
- Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify.
- Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor.
- AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.