Front-end Engineer (Vue.js)
- Vue.js expertise
- Experience with Websockets
- Advanced knowledge of WebPack and Git
- Previous server-side rendering experience
- Proficiency with CSS Animations
- 100% taxes compensation
- 100% compensation the road to/from the office (Uber or gas)
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid public holidays according to Ukrainian legislation
- Medical insurance with A++ clinics coverage
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Performance review twice a year, with goals check every 2 months
- Comfortable working place with Macbook M1, Display 28″ 4k, and an e-table
- 50% of courses compensation
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Free corporate English lessons
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday (Wednesdays are optionally remote)
- 8-hour working day
- Participate in all aspects of the product development lifecycle from requirements to deployment
- Design and develop web application and new features
- Provide feedback and suggestions on ways to improve the existing architecture
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop efficient and reliable software
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way. Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
- Back-end: Python3+, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
- Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify.
- Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor.
- AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.