Senior Python (Django) Engineer
- 4-5+ years in Python web development using Django, Celery, Redis.
- Strong knowledge of Plain SQL, database design, and optimization (PostgreSQL).
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or any other cloud services
- Working experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience with Linux
- Ability to understand and articulate business requirements and technical challenges
- In-depth understanding of web application architecture and eagerness to learn new technologies and frameworks
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Django Channels or Aiohttp-like async framework
- 100% taxes compensation
- 100% compensation the road to/from the office (Uber or gas)
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid public holidays according to Ukrainian legislation
- Medical insurance with A++ clinics coverage
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Performance review twice a year, with goals check every 2 months
- Comfortable working place with Macbook M1, Display 28″ 4k, and an e-table
- 50% of courses compensation
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Free corporate English lessons
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday (Wednesdays are optionally remote)
- 8-hour working day
- Take project ideas from design to implementation
- Write efficient and reusable code and build high-quality robust features in close collaboration with the project team
- Develop technical solutions that are highly scalable and secure, but easy to maintain
- Participate with other developers in occasional brain-storming and decision-making meetings
- Provide all necessary tasks important for the project configuration/setup/debug etc
- Implement continuous deployment to a real (customer) environment
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way. Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
- Back-end: Python3+, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
- Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify.
- Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor.
- AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.