Lead QA Engineer (Inactive)
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer or a similar position providing Software Quality Assurance
- Test design techniques strong knowledge
- Experience in web-applications testing
- Experience in providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in using automation tools to automate regression QA cycles
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Knowledge of bugs' life cycle, types of bugs
- Database general knowledge
- Upper-intermediate English skills
Will be a plus:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willing to gain new skills and technologies
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday
- 8-hour working day, which starts between 9:00 and 11:00 Kyiv time
- 100% taxes compensation according to Ukrainian legislation
- Providing help with opening sole proprietorship and partial taxes compensation abroad
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid unlimited sick leaves
- Performance review twice a year with goals check every 2 months
- Personal MacBook for work
- Partial English, sports and education reimbursement
- BYOD compensation
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- Lead and develop ways of working, processes, routines and approaches of the QA department
- Lead the department so that current competency and resources are being fully utilized
- Creation of test documentation, checklists, instructions, etc
- Cooperation with the PM, development team, and task creation
- Communication with clients, analysis of business/tech requirements, etc
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective
- Use automation tools to automate regression QA cycles and assure high test coverage
- Be proactive and resourceful by not only finding bugs but preventing them
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way. Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
- Back-end: Python3+, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
- Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify.
- Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor.
- AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.